Our Corporate governance is based on Swedish legislation, the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm rules for Issuers and Issuer Agents and the regulations and recommendations issued by relevant self-regulatory bodies.
Karnell’s Portfolio Strategy
Every portfolio company should have a clear, ambitious growth plan that can e.g. stem from launching new products, international expansion, new customers and selective add-on acquisitions.
- Each company works with its own business plan and agenda
- Should have a complete P&L and responsibility for the company
- Decisions should be made close to the customer
What Karnell Contributes to the Portfolio Companies:
- Strategic advice
- Broad network to support long-term value creation
- Extensive experience in both operational and board roles
- Growth initiatives through acquisitions as well as geographical expansion
- Financial support and experience from the financing market
Karnell’s Corporate Governance
Karnell was founded in 2008 by Hans Karlander and Patrik Rignell, who together have over 30 years of experience in investment operations and development of Nordic companies, including from Procuritas. The Board consists of people with solid operational experience from both larger and smaller companies such as Lagercrantz Group, Hägglunds Drives, MTG and Adlibris.
All board members have invested in Karnell and are also active in the portfolio companies as board members.
Karnell’s Board of Directors
Members of the Board